I have a large Postman workspace for all my API calls, but it’s sometimes hard to share an example of an API or script with someone. Thus, I decided to create a repo that consolidates my random GitHub scripts into one central spot. Now, I can simply send a link!
Here’s the repo: joshjohanning/github-misc-scripts
I have them categorized by type:
I have readme’s in each of the folders with a brief description of the enclosed scripts.
Here’s an example of some of the scripts I have populated in there so far:
- download file from github packages (api) - (and my blog post!)
- create repo (api)
- download file from private repo (api)
- download workflow artifacts (api)
- get enterprise id (graphql)
- create organization (graphql)
- delete repository branch policy (graphql)
- get issue id (graphql)
- get repository branch policies (graphql)
- get repository id (graphql)
- transfer issue (graphql)
- download specific version from github packages (graphql) - (and my blog post!)
- download latest version from github packages (graphql) - (and my blog post!)
- get sso credential authorizations (PATs, SSH Keys) (gh-cli)
Let me know if you have found any of these useful and/or have improved them!